"The Mind of Christ".2020 by Reverend Brian Richards Missionary Family



About
Reverend Brian Richards.a.i.p.c.[M.A.C.A.]

Welcome
to my new Missionary report! This I was asked the other day Why dont
you Ministers wear priestly garments any more? Well if you click onto my
links below, I will give you an answer in the first video. However I do
have to support myself by some kind of work, because I am not on any
payroll of any denominational church.So I seek my refuge in learning how
to make money on the internet. So follow all the directions and
purchase any book to help the needy people in Asia Minor spread the
Gospel and feed the needy and victims of earthquakes & Bad Storms in
Philippines ! So just follow the instructions and I will see you on the
other side.
http://revbrianrichards.com
http://www.trafficbuilder3.com




YOU WILL BE DIRECTED TO”FREE” Videos {Click Here on any link and leave
your details)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reverend Brian Richards is a Missionary/Pastor and Marriage Celebrant

Add Your Self To This Wonderful List of People